HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE LEVEL 2 APPRENTICESHIP
If you are looking for a professional career in the health and social care sector or if you are already a health and social care worker and you want to enhance your skills the Intermediate (entry level) apprenticeship will suit you.
- Nationally accredited awarding bodies for work-based learning.
- Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings.
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care, flexible to suit all fields across the health and social care sector.
- An appropriate role in the health and social care sector.
- Initial assessments.
- The learners can start the apprenticeship at any time of the year and complete within 15 months of starting.
- The learners will progress to the Advanced Level 3 programme or a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (RQF) or specialist qualifications reflecting the context in which they work.
- Attendance at College not mandatory. Training delivered at workplace.
- Generic pathway.
- Dementia pathway.
- Adults with learning difficulty pathway.
- This competency-based qualification is designed to be assessed at the candidates’ workplace once they undertake their job role. The evidence must reflect the policies and procedures of your organisation as informed by the current UK legislation, the relevant codes of conduct and service standards for the sector.
Majority of the assessments will be work based, using real experiences, written assessments and observations by a qualified assessor.
The modes of assessment include:
- Direct observation.
- Oral questioning.
- Case studies.
- Assignments and projects.