- Health and Social Care & Children and Young People
- Care Managers
- Advanced Practitioners
- This qualification contributes to specialist knowledge, skills and strategic planning of the service you manage. Its purpose is to consolidate your knowledge of the national minimum standards, the codes of practice and legislation that underpins the Health and Social Care sector.
- Adults’ Management is suitable for learners who have management responsibility in a range of other settings that are not residential such as domiciliary or day care services
- It is also appropriate for Managers who have not yet achieved a vocational qualification at this level.
- This pathway can be taken for the Higher Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE
London Professional College
Southend on Sea, SS2 6DF
Email us on:
Phone us on: